Learn about the metaphysical properties of the fascinating tiger’s eyes and their spiritual benefits.
What is a Tiger’s Eye?
Tiger’s eye is a historical and ancient gemstone known for its healing properties for decades. It is a quartz crystal that belongs to the chalcedony mineral family.
Metaphysical properties of Tiger’s Eye
The following are the most critical metaphysical properties of a tiger’s eye:
- This golden-yellow gemstone with brown bands has a cat-eye optical illusion.
- Tiger’s eye is an earthly stone with light-absorbing properties. It creates an intensity which keeps you grounded.
- The yellow color on the tiger’s eye represents strength, confidence, power, intelligence, and courage.
- This historical stone has always been regarded as a mysterious and powerful talisman for all its all-seeing and all-knowing properties.
- Because of its connection to the planets Sun and Mars, it has the ability to boost psychic and empathic energy. A perfect stone for meditating and keeping your body in balance,
- This is a stone of protection that can balance yin and yang energies in the body. It can stabilize mood swings and emotions.
- Tiger’s eye can transform your negative feelings into positive ones by changing your perspective on life. It can help you overcome your fear and build the courage to face life boldly.
- It is a stone of health and vitality that helps cure chronic disorders, bone problems, and other digestive issues.
- This crystal protects against evil eyes and can remove negative energies. In addition, the stone’s large cat-eye resemblance can act as a swagger to protect you.
What Chakra is the Tiger’s Eye Best For?
The tiger’s eye is connected to the Manipura or Solar plexus chakra of the body. This energy center deals with self-esteem, self-confidence, courage, and willpower.
- Tiger’s eye can eliminate blockages in this chakra and help transform yourself by becoming bolder and more courageous. It can help you overcome your fears and motivate you to achieve more.
- This stone is active and energetic, which can also help people with nightmares and insomnia.
- Activating your solar plexus chakra, with the help of the tiger’s eye, will also stimulate psychic abilities and attune you to higher energies.
- If you want to make your own life decisions, using a tiger’s eye will help you find the courage and willpower to depend on yourself and your mind to make proper decisions.
The Physical Properties of a Tiger’s Eye
- Tiger’s eye is formed from a quartz crystal with many cracks where oxidation in the crocidolite mineral rock leads to the formation of golden brown stripes.
- It is mined extensively in Namibia, India, China, Myanmar, Spain, Australia, Canada, and the USA.
- You can find a tiger’s eye in different colors other than yellow, including black, blue, red, and green, and some of these are extremely rare.
How to Use the Tiger’s Eye for Metaphysical Benefits?
Tiger’s eye is one of the most essential metaphysical crystals that act as a lucky talisman. You can place this gemstone in your pocket or wallet for powerful effects.
The energetic frequency of the stone can help in the following spiritual ways:
- Mind: Use this stone to gain clarity and insight and to clear your mind of negative thoughts.
- Physical Body: Balance your aura and vibration by enhancing your physical energy with the power of this stone.
- Protection: You can use this tiger’s eye for personal protection from danger and harm. Keep this in your home or car to combat negative energies.
- Meditation: This stone has powerful manifesting qualities that can help improve your wisdom and attract abundance into your life.
- Luck: If you want to attract luck, wealth, and prosperity into your life or expand your business for profits, you can use this tiger’s eye. This golden stone can boost your money flow and create growth opportunities.
- Love: The brown bands on the tiger’s eye have plenty of powers to work with the root chakra to balance your fertility and sex. It can also encourage partnership and fidelity between romantic couples.
- Growth: The yellow color of the stone reflects the sun’s energy, which can be the perfect stone for improving your confidence by repelling insecurity and deep fears in your life.
- Astral Projection: You can use a tiger’s eye for astral projection and lucid dreaming. It acts as a great way to manifest your dreams into reality.
Tiger’s eye has plenty of metaphysical properties, making it one of the more versatile stones for healing vibrations and boosting confidence.
You can wear this tiger’s eye gemstone as jewelry or keep it in your home and office to get all its spiritual benefits. You can also take advantage of this stone’s energy to heal yourself.
Thanks to all the metaphysical properties of the tiger’s eye, you will find it easy to go after your life goals and be happy when you use this precious stone in your everyday life.